Nuxe White Concentrated Whitening Serum 30 ml
Getting the Nuxe White Skin Whitening Serum through Sidalih.com has become a product that was designed and produced by Nuxe, a company specializing in skin care products, and this product is special for removing dark spots and pigmentation. It features natural ingredients that help even out skin tone and do not cause skin irritation or inflammation.
Ingredients of Nuxe Brightening Serum
Nuxe Brightening Serum contains many ingredients, the most important of which are:
- Lily Flower
- cherry leaves
- sea urchin extract
Features of Nuxe Facial Serum
- Helps reduce dark spots
- Evens skin tone
- Does not leave a greasy or sticky film
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Nuxe Brightening Serum
- Clean the skin with an appropriate cleanser
- Apply an appropriate amount of NUXE Dark Spot Correcting Serum all over the face
- Use the Nuxe Dark Spot Corrector once in the morning and once at night
- Nuxe Brightening Serum works to remove skin pigmentation.
It is considered the best lightening product is Nuxe lightening serum as it is suitable for the area of the body you want to use it on. It is also suitable for the condition or purpose you want to use it for - whether it is to lighten the skin in general, or reduce pigmentation such as dark spots. Or even hypopigmentation problems like vitiligo or scarring.
How does the product work to lighten the skin?
Melanin is the pigment responsible for skin color. The more melanin is produced, the darker the skin color. Skin lightening is done by reducing or preventing the production of melanin, and because the skin is constantly being renewed all the time, if enough melanin is not produced in new skin cells, the skin will become open.
When do the results of whitening products appear?
You need 2 weeks to 3 months to start noticing the effect of the product but this is highly dependent on the product and can also vary greatly from person to person depending on the type of skin and pigmentation being treated and even following the usage instructions
Best skin whitening routine
- Choose a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 15 hours or more, as this can help protect against the UVA and UVB rays.
- Reduce the time you spend in the sun (especially during peak hours, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- Treating acne, because not treating acne will cause more spots to appear
- Alpha hydroxy acids such as glycolic acid can be used to help exfoliate the surface of the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Use a dark spot correcting serum like Nuxe Brightening Serum
- Vitamin C serum is applied directly to the skin after cleansing, then a layer of moisturizer is applied to the face.
Nuxe White Skin Whitening Serum Concentrated 30 ml