Mesoestetic Cosmelan Pack
It is a professional depigmenting treatment designed to eliminate or reduce dark spots of melanic origin on skin, while unifying the skin tone and enhancing skin luminosity. It's world-known product to keep hyperpigmentation under control.
This depigmenting method that has an intensive corrective effect while regulating overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots. It has dual action in nature: corrective and regulating.
Mesoestetic Cosmelan Pack contains an exclusive combination of active ingredients with proven efficacy, which act on all stages of the hyperpigmentation process to totally remove existing hyperpigmentation and prevent its reappearance while also stopping the appearance of new dark spots.
Cosmetics prevent the transfer of pigment to surface layers of skin and inhibit tyrosinase activation within the melanosome, lowering oxidative stress and reducing melanin synthesis.
Features of Mesoestetic Cosmelan Treatment
- Compatible with all skin photo types (complexions)
- Effective on most types of hyper-pigmentation
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Anti-aging properties; skin is rejuvenated
- Beneficial for acne scarring
- No hospitalisation
- Not painful
- Can be applied to face, décolleté, hands and body
New Mesoestetic Cosmelan Pack includes
- Mesoestetic Cosmelan 1 Mask 10mg
- Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 Maintenance Cream 30mg
- Degreasing Solution by Mesoestetic
- Mesoestetic Melan Recovery 50ml
- Mesoestetic Mesoportech Melan 130+ Pigment Control 50m
Use of Mesoestetic Cosmelan Pack
- Following a deep cleansing with the oil-removing solution, Cosmelan 1 has a powerful depigmenting effect due to its high concentration of active ingredients. After the recommended application time, the patient should remove the product at home, completing the first phase.
- Apply the 10 g of the Cosmelan Mask and allow it to act using your professional judgement for 8-12 hours according to the indications on the above technical table for the pack. - Rinse carefully with plenty of lukewarm water, multiple times if necessary, avoiding direct contact with the eyes. *In case of erythema, tightness or a sensation of dryness, we recommend applying a layer of hydra-vital factor k, allowing it to act for 10-15 minutes.*
- 48 hours after removing the Mesoestetic Cosmelan 1 Mask, it is necessary to continue with the daily depigmentation routine to supplement the corrective action of the method and to regulate overproduction of melanin inside the melanocyte.
- The first month apply Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 three times a day (morning, midday and night), followed by Mesoestetic Melan Recovery and Melan 130+ Pigment Control with SPF 50+ after daytime applications. *In the case of extreme sensitivity during this phase, consider spacing out the applications of Cosmelan 2, without abandoning the treatment altogether.*
- Months 2 and 3: At this point, it is important to treat the root cause of the blemish by regulating overproduction of melanin through constant regulation of the melanocyte. This controls both intra- and intercellular melanin production and prevents repigmentation. Apply Cosmelan 2 morning and night, followed by Melan Recovery, and Melan 130+ Pigment Control with SPF 50+ during the day. In case of sun exposure, reapply UV protection at midday
- Month 4 to 7: The tendency to develop dark spots represents an ongoing risk. During the control phase, the treatment prevents the reappearance of the treated spots and the formation of new ones, for a longer-lasting result. Once the method is complete, we strongly recommend continuous use of sun protection as a permanent cosmetic treatment.
Mesoestetic Cosmelan Professional Treatment Pack