- The Vital C range is designed for enviromentally-damaged,
- sensitive and rosacea-prone skin with its use of natural botanicals and anti-oxidants.
- I decided to start with the serum as it included Vitamins A, C and E to tackle
- the first signs of ageing and also claims to help oily-skinned ladies like myself.
- The product itself contains 20 per cent of Vitamin C in a highly stable,
- oil soluble form which I believe is A GOOD THING.
- Image recommends applying this every morning and evening before moisturising.
- However, at €47 a bottle, I’ve just been applying this in the morning before
- my SPF (daylight is meant to activate the Vitamin C) to make the bottle last a little bit longer.
Image Skincare Vital C Serum 30 ml